1. What is the type of language that i use to describe my injury or challenge?
2. How does that language make me feel?
3. How do i recognize when i am in denial?
4. What are the attitudes and beliefs that hold you back in your yoga?
….. in your life?
5. How long am i willing to let my dulling beliefs cripple my life?
6. What do i have in my life and/or practice that i am grateful for?
7. What do i need to change to honor my life?
The fall schedule has come into full swing.
Studio Shakta is so excited to bring on some NEW TEACHERS to our schedule.
Candace Gossen, who brings an unique offering, Forrest Yoga, to Studio Shakta. Ana Forrest, creator of Forrest Yoga, has a unique and powerful philosophy and approach toward yoga. The purpose is to purify the body, release emotional pain, and get strong and centered so that healing can take place. By using deep breathing, long holds in each posture, and vigorous sequences, you will flush out toxins which rejuvenates every cell in your body.
Wednesdays, 9:30 am, Forrest, All Levels
Saturday, 8:00 am, Forrest, Level 2
Sunday, 9:00 am, Forrest, Foundations
Welcome the autumnal Equinox as it rises with the moon and ushers in the master, our Lungs as the Yin energy (communication) and balance with the Large intestine, the yang energy where guilt and fear of loss is stored.